CHARTER OF LIFE CHRISTIAN SCHOOL
- We believe in and proclaim both the mystery that is God, whom we partly know and partly do not know, and the human need to worship.
- We believe in and proclaim the person of Jesus Christ who distinctively reveals the nature of God and the meaning and purpose of life, and who calls us to follow Him through the death of the cross to the place of the Resurrection.
- We trust in the Holy Spirit who prompts liberty, beauty, truth, love, and joy against the waywardness of human nature.
- We are committed to using the Bible in a way that takes account of all truth and relates it to the real experiences, both good and bad, that people have of life.
- We are committed to exploring the meaning of the Kingdom of God and to making connections between what we profess and the way in which we live and work.
- We acknowledge the destructive power of human sinfulness, and we welcome gratefully the forgiveness that God offers to those who are prepared to turn to the truth.
- We are committed to taking all people seriously wherever they might be at their particular point of understanding, while at the same time sharing with them whatever insights may have been gained by our relationship with God.
- We are committed to identifying and affirming what is good and identifying and opposing what is evil, and living as best we can in the mess in the middle.